Return, Exchange and Refund Policy
The Garage Clothing has been in the business of presenting our clients with great quality and value, for over 45 years. Our philosophy has always one of mutual respect and satisfaction. We stand behind the quality of our products but recognize that from time to time, sensible solutions may be found outside the parameters of the following policies. Ultimately, we want to make our customers happy and treat them fairly and we only ask that integrity be reciprocated.
- If your purchase from the Garage Clothing store or garageclothingny.com isn’t quite right, you may return it for a refund within 14 daysfrom the date of purchase or delivery.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns communicated and/or shipped late.
- All Returns from in-store purchases, will only be accepted in-store.
- Online purchases can be returned or exchanged, instore as well as by transport.
- All Returns of online purchases, must be accompanied with a copy of the packing slip, which was sent with the merchandise, or a copy of the sales receipt.
- The Products must be returned in perfect, unworn, unaltered, and in the condition in which they were received, with the original tags attached, in theiroriginal packaging, complete with accessories, label, a copy of the packing slip and in its original shipping container (or one of equivalent durability), tags and seals, where present, still attached to the products.
- If the items in question are not in resalable condition, we reserve the right to decline a return or exchange if the item does not meet our standard
- All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment including the following: Cash, Credit Card, Store Credit, Gift cards and Certificates.
- We do not offer Refunds on any Gift Certificates, Gift Cards, Store Credits, Online Credits, Layaway deposits and “Final Sale” Appropriate credits will be applied were applicable.
- We will not accept returns for Products considered “Final Sale” by Garage Clothing, nor will Garage Clothing issue any credit towards the return of Products marked “Final Sale”. Please note that all swimwear, underwear, ties, cufflinks and intimate wear are all considered Final Sale.
- If we identify an unusual or unreasonable return patterns, we may restrict or refuse future transactions.
Please address all Returns to:
C/O Garage Clothing
1909 Stillwell Ave.
Brooklyn NY, 11223
Please keep all correspondence, pertaining to online transactions, via Email. Questions cannot be answered through the in-store telephone receptionist.
“Contact us” - garageclothingny.com